The Korg Krome fills a lot of niche purposes in the studio, and is being promoted by Korg as a professional keyboard. But have a look at the poor dynamic response of Krome’s keys. You can reproduce this phenomena on the Krome 61 or 73 by pressing a key down , holding it, then, as you release it, immediately press it again. Once you press it again and hold it, you can continuously press as I do in the video with no response whatsoever. Not good.
- READ THE INTRO
- Yes, the Krome book is still available
- Krome acoustic piano sounds beautiful in the right hands
- SHOW them your chops!
- Limited time: Korg Krome book plus 60 days free support only $19.99!
- Commanding Korg Krome Vol 1 Now Available!
- Pattern recording on the Korg Krome
- Using your Krome as a MIDI controller
- Krometastic Combi Contest – Join in!
- 40 minutes of Krome improv