Just curious, why is the Krome called a WORKSTATION? What if I don’t use it for WORK? What if I don’t like to think of music making as WORK? What if I play and record for FUN? Maybe that’s the problem with so many boards these days: they are too much WORK and not enough FUN. I challenge keyboard manufacturers to begin calling their keyboards FUNstations (since Sony already claimed the TM on PLAYstation)
- READ THE INTRO
- Yes, the Krome book is still available
- Krome acoustic piano sounds beautiful in the right hands
- SHOW them your chops!
- Limited time: Korg Krome book plus 60 days free support only $19.99!
- Commanding Korg Krome Vol 1 Now Available!
- Pattern recording on the Korg Krome
- Using your Krome as a MIDI controller
- Krometastic Combi Contest – Join in!
- 40 minutes of Krome improv